The MYSELF™ curriculum is fundamentally rooted in the principles of self-compassion and agency as the means for building inner resilience and fostering compassionate action for youth.
Using methods of purposeful play, movement and mindfulness, we teach students life-long habits of emotional wellbeing.
TK-6th Grade Program
- Weekly (or Bi-Weekly) 15-min virtual lesson with Mindful Littles Facilitator
- Digital Extensions – integrated with Seesaw Learning & Google Classroom
- Resources & Community Circles for Parents/Caregivers & Educators
What students will gain:
- Simple tools to calm their body and regulate emotions
- Practices to build positive mindset and foster self-compassion
- Opportunities to practice compassion for peers & community
- Accessible resources for adults so they can continue practices with their parents/caregivers
79% of 119 3rd graders said Mindful Littles taught them new ways to calm their body down.
-Orinda Union School District
“I would 100% recommend this program to any school or district as a way to help students learn and utilize social/emotional lifelong skills and strategies to become more engaged and better learners.”
former Superintendent of Paradise Unified School District
“Through Mindful Littles, our students are developing a set of tools (purposeful breathing, positive self-talk, expression of gratitude, performing kind acts) to proactively mitigate feelings they are experiencing due to the recent significant traumatic event as well as other daily stressors. Additionally, the strategies are equipping the students with the skills and mindset to make a positive impact on our school community.”
-Edward Gregorio, Paradise Ridge Elementary School Principal