Our work elevates and collaborates with many partner organizations. We are grateful that we have been able to create such an incredible network of nonprofits, institutions, sponsors and collaborators who are all working to make the world a better place.
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Travis Groft, Veteran
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.