For the entire month of December, I feel my anxiety steadily increasing. I put a lot of pressure on myself to make sure my kids feel genuine gratitude for all of the things they have (a house, a bed, food and water, clothes) and don’t spend all their time thinking about what gifts they should get. I don’t expect my young children to think beyond themselves without a little help so this year we made kits for the homeless and created keepsake boxes for their babysitters. Continue reading “Mindful Parenting Round-Up: Finding Calm in the Holiday Chaos”
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Travis Groft, Veteran
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.