Our Youth Leaders are instrumental to our nonprofit organization. These bright and compassionate middle schoolers, high schoolers and college students become closely involved with Mindful Littles to further our mission. There are several opportunities to volunteer with the organization including signing up to co-lead a mindful service project for families or helping with key business/organizational areas.
Why should YOU become a Youth Leader?
- Obtain valuable leadership and organization skills
- Earn community service hours including credit toward the President’s Volunteer Service Award.
- Meet and socialize with other Youth Leaders with the Mindful Littles Social Circles
- Network with families, other nonprofits and community organizations
- Be mentored and trained by one of the many Mindful Littles leaders
- Work and play with elementary school children
- Learn mindfulness and compassion practices
- Be creative including the chance to create and lead your own service project
What kinds of opportunities can I sign up for?
If you are passionate about a cause such as helping animals or hiking outside, you can sign up to volunteer for one of our service projects. Current programs include things like Critter Compassion, Homeless Drives, Inclusion Programs and so much more. Check out and learn more about our service learning programs here.
Have a special skill or talent?
If you have a special skill that you would love to apply, then we are always open to learning more. We need volunteer help with everything from photography to videography to baking, crafts and more. Specify your special skill when you apply and we will match you up with the right projects.
Who can apply?
- If you are in middle school, high school and college and would like to get involved with community service, then our program is for you. You can volunteer as ad-hoc event volunteer staff, or become more deeply involved with our organization. We will meet with you and identify age-appropriate activities for you to assist with.
Apply Now by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org