Sleep. We all need enough of it to maintain healthy immune systems and stay sharp in our work and personal lives. When it comes to parenting, sleep is a loaded subject. Continue reading “Preserving Sleep Through Time Changes”
Author: Michelle McNeil
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
incorporating yoga movements and breathing techniques. A few months later, the girls were thrilled to receive artwork back from the students in Haiti. We loved our Mindful Littles class and found that it helped to open the girls’ eyes to the world around them!
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Travis Groft, Veteran
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.