Today, September 9th, marks a major milestone for Mindful Littles. It is the official launch of our Healing Initiative in the Paradise Ridge community, which was greatly devastated by the Camp Fire 10 months ago.
Tag: Healing Initiative
incorporating yoga movements and breathing techniques. A few months later, the girls were thrilled to receive artwork back from the students in Haiti. We loved our Mindful Littles class and found that it helped to open the girls’ eyes to the world around them!
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Travis Groft, Veteran
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.