Does your family make New Year’s resolutions? Historically ours has not because 1) there’s a lot of pressure to keep a New Year’s resolution once committed; 2) these resolutions require personal introspection I generally prefer to avoid; and 3) my kids do not need me nagging them about one more thing they are supposed to be doing or not doing. Continue reading “Mindful Parenting Round-Up: Re-Thinking Resolutions”
Tag: New Year’s resolutions
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Travis Groft, Veteran
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.