Sleep. We all need enough of it to maintain healthy immune systems and stay sharp in our work and personal lives. When it comes to parenting, sleep is a loaded subject. Continue reading “Preserving Sleep Through Time Changes”
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
incorporating yoga movements and breathing techniques. A few months later, the girls were thrilled to receive artwork back from the students in Haiti. We loved our Mindful Littles class and found that it helped to open the girls’ eyes to the world around them!
- Travis Groft, Veteran
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.