With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and end of year celebrations, it’s easy to breeze right past one of the most important transitions nature offers us: the beginning of winter marked by the winter solstice.Continue reading “Honoring the Changing Seasons: Winter”
Tag: winter solstice
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Travis Groft, Veteran
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.