Mindfulness, Yoga, Social-Emotional Learning, & Fun
Mindful Service Learning
Our MYSELF™ curriculum is rooted in the principles of self-compassion as the means for building inner resilience and authenticity. Using methods of purposeful play, movement and mindfulness, we teach students lifelong habits for emotional well being.
MYSELF™ for K-8 Students
- 20-min social-emotional learning classes provided by a live Mindful Littles facilitator
- Digital extensions on Google Classroom or Seesaw Learning
- Mindful Service Learning projects that build social consciousness and awareness of our common humanity
Bring us in for a single semester or a year-long program.
MYSELF™ for Educators, Parents & Caregivers
The MYSELF™ program includes live facilitated coaching and digital resources for educators and parents/caregivers to teach them the same compassion habits we teach the youth. This empowers the grownups to practice feeling good while doing good for themselves and their students.
We can integrate our practices into staff meetings, leadership meetings, PTA meetings or host compassionate listening circles.
Participants will gain a toolbox of compassion habits, including:
- Pausing and noticing emotions
- Regulating emotions through breathing and calming practices
- Maintaining self-compassion and a positive mindset
- Making choices with compassion for their peers and communities
- Considering broader perspectives from communities outside their own
-Michelle John, former Paradise Unified Superintendent
Get in touch to learn more about bringing us to your school.
See our impact in schools and for communities devastated by natural disasters.