Last Updated: 3/30/2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect a variety of information from or about you from various sources, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- Registration and Profile Information. When you register to use our Service, we ask for your name, email address, and password.
- Communications. You may receive emails with Mindful Littles-related news and information to the email address you provided as part of the registration process for our mailing list, a Mindful Littles event, or our Educator Portal. You can unsubscribe from our emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt-out of receiving these emails from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, if you email our support team, we will receive information such as your name, email address, the contents of your message, any attachments you may send to us, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Donation and Payment Information. You may make a donation to Mindful Littles through our page at mindfullittles.org/donate, or purchase our Mindful Littles merchandise through our online store at mindfullittles.org/store. If you make a donation or purchase merchandise, your payment-related information, such as your credit card or other financial information, is collected by our third-party payment processor on our behalf.
- Replies and Comments. When you post a reply or comment to any of our blog posts, we will receive the information you share about yourself, such as your name and email address. Please do not share any personal health information or personal information about your children, students, or other minors, or any other information that you do not want shared with other users of or visitors to our blog or Service.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Service.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third-party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online Services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Service.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to use the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Service;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Service, optimize the effectiveness of the Service, and develop new features and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Service, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide user support;
- To find and prevent fraud and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For our internal business purposes, such as determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share a variety of information we receive from or about you or your devices as described below.
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Service. For example, we work with a payment processor who collects your payment information to facilitate payments on our behalf when you make a donation or purchase merchandise.
- As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
Our Service is hosted in the United States and intended for users located within the United States. If you choose to use our Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.