#GivingTuesday is a global opportunity to support the organizations you love that are doing good in the world. We hope you’ll support us here at Mindful Littles where our mission is to spark children and families to engage in mindful, compassionate action through service learning experiences, creative yoga and mindfulness programs and heartfelt parenting resources. Sounds pretty good, right? Here are a few highlights about the experiences we’ve led in the last two years. Continue reading “#GivingTuesday: Empower Littles to Give the Gift of Kindness”
Tag: Assemble with Love
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Travis Groft, Veteran
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.