When one of the biggest pop stars on the planet invites you to help young people build a kinder world, you say, “Yes!” That’s exactly what happened when Lady Gaga tapped Northern California mom Maya Smith to help create Born This Way Foundation six years ago. Today, she is the foundation’s executive director. Continue reading “Mindful Big Spotlight: Maya Smith, Executive Director of Born This Way Foundation”
Tag: bullying prevention
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Travis Groft, Veteran
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.