Millions of people around the globe have looked to motivational speaker and author Tony Robbins for personal and professional development over the past four decades. But for one 12-year-old girl from Northern California, watching just one of his videos about his childhood struggles with poverty and the incredible compassion his community showed his family was enough to inspire her to spring into action.Continue reading “Mindful Little Spotlight: One Young Leader Brings Basket Brigade to Families in Need”
Tag: feeding those in need
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Travis Groft, Veteran
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.