This moving meditation is to help children visualize the practice of rooting in order to rise. We root to ground, to find strength. We rise as we become heartful, kind to ourselves, others and the world around us.
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Travis Groft, Veteran
incorporating yoga movements and breathing techniques. A few months later, the girls were thrilled to receive artwork back from the students in Haiti. We loved our Mindful Littles class and found that it helped to open the girls’ eyes to the world around them!
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.