I realized the other day that in my 40 years of living on this earth, I don’t think I have ever stopped to thank my knuckles — yup, my knuckles. We often forget this mundane part of our body that does so much for us each and everyday. Continue reading “Grateful For Our Knuckles”
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Travis Groft, Veteran
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.