Ah, Valentine’s Day: who doesn’t like giving and receiving tokens of affection? While we love up the people in our lives everyday, February 14 overflows with chocolate, flowers and mushy cards. Such shows of love are quite traditional, but there are other ways to honor love, not just for each other, but for the natural world around us, too.Continue reading “A Heart-Filled Treasure Hunt”
Tag: Valentine’s Day
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Travis Groft, Veteran
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.