It is mid-November, therefore we must begin preparing for 1) a sumptuous feast to end all feasts and 2) extended time spent with family, friends and neighbors and 3) all the high and low feelings that come with embracing the season. It doesn’t have to be overwhelming, though. What if we carved out a portion of that preparation energy and diverted a bit to fully embrace (in ourselves) and encourage (in our littles) feelings of gratitude both leading up to and on Thanksgiving Day? Continue reading “Mindful Parenting Round-Up: Gratitude & Thanksgiving”
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
- Travis Groft, Veteran
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.