Our local businesses do so much for our communities, from providing us food and flashlights to toys and toilet paper. One simple way to show them our appreciation and support is by making uplifting Signs of Positivity to post on their doors and windows.
- Paper of poster board at least 8.5 x 11 inches in size
- Paints, markers, pastels or other colorful art supplies
- Decorate your sign with colorful drawings or symbols, like rainbows, flowers, peace signs or hearts
- Write an uplifting message, for example: Thank you for all you do for our community! We miss you and can’t wait to shop with you again! Stay strong!
- Hang your sign(s) on the windows and doors of your favorite local businesses like grocery and hardware stores, book and toy stores, restaurants or any other business you want to show appreciation and love
Mindful Middles - by teens, for teens
Join Nina, Livia and Gaby as they show you their Signs of Positivity.