When we notice our breath, we can begin to slow our heart rate and anchor ourselves in the present moment. Using a Rainbow Breathing Wand is a wonderfully visual way to help us notice and regulate our breathing. Here are instructions for making your own Rainbow Breathing Wand plus a guided practice with Mindful Littles Founder Tanuka Gordon.
- 1 pipe cleaner for each wand
- 5 colorful beads for each wand
- Shape one end of the pipe cleaner into a heart
- Thread the beads on to the pipe cleaner
- Shape the other end into another heart