Thousands of people look forward to Lisa Rueff’s daily social media posts spreading love and light into the world. A Sausalito-based humanitarian who’s endearingly nicknamed “Chief Love Warrior,” Lisa has been waking people up to the power of love in her community and around the globe for more than 22 years.Continue reading “Mindful Big Spotlight: Lifelong Humanitarian Lisa Rueff”
Tag: Mindful Big
- Beth Goldberg, Director of Development for Youth Homes
-Iris Wu, Youth Leader, Age 19
- Danielle Castro, Youth Leader, Age 17
-Jennifer Kamal, Local Bay Area Parent
- Carolyn Seaton, Superintendent of Orinda Union School District
- Kim Morrow, Local Bay Area Parent
- Jennifer LaForce, Bay Area Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Travis Groft, Veteran
Join us on our journey of empowering our youngest generations to be courageous compassionate change-makers.
If you are interested in partnering with us for any of our programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact us here
We need donations to continue funding mindful service projects for our youth.