Our Mindful Service Learning program is an innovative educational model where youth take part in highly experiential service projects with their school or community to directly benefit another local nonprofit or community cause.
Compassion In Action from the Inside Out
Unlike traditional community service programs, we harness the power of our unique Feel Good-Do Good model to build the compassion muscle in our youth participants and teach them the strength of community connectedness.
Each experience is carefully crafted to help participants feel deep empathy and turn compassionate intention into meaningful positive action for the greater good. Our inside-out approach to service mindfully engages students to foster behavior shifts.
Humanize and Empathize
Through interactive visual storytelling,
we make important social topics real
and relatable for all ages, which builds perspective about our common
Build Positive Mindset
We engage participants through
practical and playful mindfulness habits
to strengthen self and social awareness skills.
Engage in Action
By creating valuable tangible goods—
like hygiene kits, warm meals, and encouraging cards of support—
participants gain a sense of purpose
This morning in our Mindful Littles Service Project, my students got the opportunity to see the hard work it takes for them to receive the goods they get from food banks and donations. Many of our students are dependent on these types of services and up until these service projects, they most likely have never seen what people are doing behind the scenes to make sure they have food on the table each night. Thank you for all the work you have done with our students and for continuing to help us provide social and emotional support to them.”
— Paradise Unified, Elementary School Teacher
Our community impact extends far beyond our students and schools.
In just one single school year, in just one school district,* our Mindful Service Learning program…
school-wide service projects
for over 517 students across 3 elementary schools
Collaborated with over
local community partners
including food banks and youth leadership organizations
for families and individuals across 5 counties through our meal assembly service projects
of fresh local produce through our Kids Farmers Markets
of classroom training to cultivate self-compassion habits for students
*Scope and project feasibility will be determined based on initial needs assessments conducted with school leaders.
Themes & Causes
Our projects are deeply connected to serve specific local and global causes that are meaningful to children. We also create customized projects that adapt to the needs and desires of your community and project participants. Projects include:
Caring for Communities in Crisis
Natural Disaster Recovery, Chronically Ill & Hospital Patients
Seniors, People with Disabilities, International Causes, Racial Justice, Gender Equality
Homeless, Food Insecure,
Underserved Youth & Families
Loving our Earth
Caring for the Environment, Animal Compassion, Food Cycle
We Bring Compassionate Community Action to Your Doorstep
- Relevant Social Causes: We work with you to match your needs with our service project offerings to bring an experience most relevant to your school community.
- Community Partner Logistics: We work with local and national nonprofit partners, community groups and corporate partners to coordinate all service project details to bring the program right to your school.
- Facilitated Experiential Events: Live facilitators work with your school liaisons and local volunteers to cultivate a full-scale experience for your class, school or district.
- Accompanying Digital Content: Each event is paired with digital resources to provide additional related activities for your teachers and parents/caregivers.
- Complementary Program to our Classrooms Program: Integrates seamlessly with our Compassionate Classrooms program, extending and strengthening its teachings.
Our experiential programs can be coordinated for grade-levels, schools and entire districts for youth, teachers and even families. Contact us today to bring Mindful Service Learning to your school community and strengthen community connectedness at your school.